The Sun Cryptic Crossword 9 August 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 9 August 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 August 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 August 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 9 August 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TOGA which contains 4 Characters.
- To Gauls at first a Roman habit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DEADLINE which contains 8 Characters.
- Phone not working? It's cut-off point! is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 August 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,V,X,Y,Z