The Sun Cryptic Crossword 6 August 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 6 August 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 August 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 August 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 6 August 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FAT which contains 3 Characters.
- Starts with frankfurter and teewurst as Bunter is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TELESCOPE which contains 9 Characters.
- Suspect let cop see instrument is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 August 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are K,Q,X,Z