The Sun Cryptic Crossword 5 January 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 5 January 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 January 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 January 2023 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 5 January 2023 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NAP which contains 3 Characters.
- In sleep nature god rolled over is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SACRILEGE which contains 9 Characters.
- Wise to hide cold anger in heresy is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 January 2023 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,X,Y,Z