The Sun Cryptic Crossword 2 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 2 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 September 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 September 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 2 September 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NAP which contains 3 Characters.
- Surface on cloth sends pot wrong way is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MASTICATE which contains 9 Characters.
- Mate drinks wine about to deal with mouthful? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 September 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Y,Z