The Sun Cryptic Crossword 2 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 2 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 October 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 October 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 2 October 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GAS which contains 3 Characters.
- Methane from bog asphodel? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is INSTIGATE which contains 9 Characters.
- Agent: is it wrong to be prompt? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 October 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,U,W,X,Z