The Sun Cryptic Crossword 2 August 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 2 August 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 August 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 August 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 2 August 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BOOM which contains 4 Characters.
- Express disapproval with masculine roar is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is IGNORANT which contains 8 Characters.
- Ringo bashed six-footer in the dark is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 August 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X,Y,Z