The Sun Cryptic Crossword 19 May 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 19 May 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (19 May 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 19 May 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 19 May 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ASP which contains 3 Characters.
- Something poisonous in Christmas pudding is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TARANTULA which contains 9 Characters.
- Being hairy thanks to natural mutation? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 19 May 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,W,X,Z