The Sun Cryptic Crossword 18 October 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 18 October 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (18 October 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 18 October 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 18 October 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is IBIS which contains 4 Characters.
- One is caging black bird is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ALGERIAN which contains 8 Characters.
- Foreign lager drunk by Scotsman is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 18 October 2022 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z