The Sun Cryptic Crossword 17 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 17 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (17 June 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 17 June 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 17 June 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TIT which contains 3 Characters.
- Little singer has some attitude is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ESPIONAGE which contains 9 Characters.
- Sea Pigeon revived? It's spooky! is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 17 June 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,W,Z